Thursday, November 20, 2008


Landscape Study, 2008

If you haven't noticed it yet, there is something new over to your left ~ a diminutive slide show, which you can click on for a larger image. The fact it's the only thing on the page that isn't static makes it a bit hard to miss. I haven't decided if I like it yet; I tend to not care for page elements that move independently. It brings to mind the image of Sarah Palin winking at the audience during the debates, by which I mean distracting, but I figure that will pass once I get used to it. Very little of it is new, most of the photos you've seen here already but at least there is a healthy number, all in one spot & one no longer has to scroll down.

Of course I have this theory that once a post moves off the screen it becomes history ~ once it descends into "older posts" it's passed into the Pompey of the blog world, to be visited only by the archaeologically inclined.

No comments: