Friday, May 1, 2009

It's like a nicotine habit you're always thinkin' about quittin'…


New Dogwood Blossoms, 2009

OK, so I didn't even make one month. 
It was all caused by stress ~ I've gotten over it, moved past it, or at least that's what I've been telling myself. Most likely it's just indicative of my weak will. (Of course it could also have something to do with my current exploration of the vaguely exotic world of the aperitif: who knew there were so many variations of vermouth or that they made such complex tasting cocktails…
Ultimately, Facebook is just not the same as blogging. As another blogger pointed out, when one tends to think in italics, FB just doesn't cut it.
Does this mean I've become a blog junkie?

In the end, however, this photo was just too good not to share.

3 comments:

1904 said...

Exquisite.
Welcome back my darling.

bran said...

the composition just slays me - love the vibrant colors, too

RomanHans said...

Welcome back. You fill a tiny art-shaped hole in my brain.

I've found if I give up any pretense toward quality the stress level goes waaay down.