Saturday, July 18, 2009


Test shot…

So I finally bought a new camera, a Lumix DMC-FX150. I have a feeling that it's not actually the one I should have purchased but it was on sale. No, really on sale… In two days I went from an antique three mega pixels to fourteen. My intention was to buy another model but the sale price on this one was lower & while there were some drawbacks (primarily a much shorter zoom) this was offset by the capability to record in RAW mode as well as Jpeg. It's going to take me ages to figure out how to work the camera & I think, in the long run, this overabundance of pixels might be a more-is-more-but-not-necessarily-better situation but hell, it's slightly larger than a deck of cards & has a clean, minimal design that actually fits in my shirt pocket.

1 comment:

1904 said...

Jealous.
There, I admit it.
It sounds like a fabulous camera.
Loving you
to
pieces,
1 9 o 4